Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Camille's Chicken Teriyaki


My mom just sent me my cousin Camille's cookbook. I'm so excited to try all of her recipes! She's a great cook. Here's the first one I tried. I love teriyaki and this is a delicious recipe.


Camille's Chicken Teriyaki

8-10 chicken thighs, tenders or flat steak

1/3 – ½ cup soy sauce, sugar and water

(depends on how much chicken or meat you cook)

1 tsp. chopped fresh ginger root

1-2 garlic cloves – chopped or minced

½ - 1 tsp. sesame seed oil (dark oil) optional

1-2 tsp. lemon juice or orange juice

Mix all ingredients in plastic bag add the chicken or meat then marinade over night.

Broil desired meat in pan with marinade juice until brown or grill. Cover it and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until tender (if you cook longer it will be really tender)


No comments: