Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Super easy peach cobbler


We had a friend over for dinner a couple of weeks ago and I wanted an easy peach cobbler recipe to make. This one was so so good. It was perfect. I calls for Peach pie filling, but I didn't have any, so I used 1 large can of peaches in heavy syrup and then I sliced 5 medium fresh peeled peaches into the can of peaches.

EASY PEACH COBBLER
from: cooks.com

2 cans peach pie filling
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 c. melted butter
1/2 c. chopped pecans (I didn't add this)
2 tbsp. cinnamon/sugar

Spread pie filling evenly in bottom of 13x9 inch pan. Sprinkle with dry cake mix completely covering fruit. Pour melted butter over entire cobbler. Sprinkle top with chopped pecans and cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes.

No comments: