Thursday, December 11, 2008

Artichoke Dip


I made this artichoke dip from allrecipes.com for my friend Jill's shower about a month ago. It got really good reviews. I'm not usually a huge fan of artichoke dip, but I really liked this one. I took this picture only a few minutes after we started eating and a few minutes after this picture it was gone. A few people said the just ate it plain without crackers, they liked it that much.

Hot Artichoke Dip
Submitted by: Pamela Cresswell
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes Ready In: 35 Minutes
Yields: 32 servings

INGREDIENTS:
2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke

hearts, drained and chopped
2 tablespoons thinly sliced
green onion
1 tablespoon chopped pimento
peppers (I left this out)
DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
2. Blend together the cheese, mayonnaise and whipping cream. Stir in the artichokes, green onions and pimentos. Mix well, and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.

No comments: