Monday, July 21, 2008

Maddie's birthday - Cupcake pops


We had a blast today for Madeline's birthday. I had a great time planning the menu. I made mini pizzas shaped like flowers, mini corndogs, mini grilled cheese shaped like little m's & cupcake lolli-pops. Most of the things are pretty self explanatory, but the lolli-pops were quite an ordeal let me tell you! I saw them on a blog called Bakerella & she made them on Martha Stewart. Although they were a hit they were a little too much work to do while wrangling 2 kids, so I don't think I will be making them again for awhile! They were a really fun addition to the party though.

The recipe is super long, so if you click on the heading for this post it will take you to the recipe on Martha Stewarts website. You can also click on the Bakerella site on the right side of the top of my blog to see it. It's awesome!

No comments: